- NIH Peer Review: Revealed (15 min video)
- NIH Tips for Applicants (5 min video)
- NIH Training and Career Development Timetable [PDF]
- NIH Grants Process At-A-Glance [PDF]
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP)
- Provides information on services offered by ORSP, IRB/IACUC, funding tools and resources.
- Teaching Resource Center (TRC)
- A complete list of campus faculty development grant programs
- Professors Across Borders - up to $2,500 Travel awards for international research, grant writing, and language study, and internationalization of these curriculum project
- Office of Academic Research (OAR)
- Provides support and strategic planning to promote faculty and student research, scholarships, and creative activities.
- NIH Office of Extramural Research
- Details of Application Changes for Research Grants and Cooperative Agreements (for due dates on or after January 25, 2010) [PDF]
- NIH Peer Review Policies and Practices
- Community of Science (COS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH ARRA/Stimulus funds
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) - Awards and grants updated monthly
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) - Awards and grants
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation (WKKF)- Grants awarded in areas that support success for vulnerable children and families
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF)- Grants awarded in areas that support improvement of health & health care of Americans
- PA-12-149: Research Supplements to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research - This supplement aims "to improve the diversity of the research workforce by supporting and recruiting students [high school through doctorate], postdoctorates, and eligible investigators from groups that have been shown to be underrepresented in health-related research." In addition, the PA-12-149 is beneficial to those faculty who have recently received grant funding and who are looking to expand their project work. Award amount: $5,000-100,000.